This is by design!
Frontier Co-Op is a great source to look to for dry, loose herbs to use in your own at-home recipes. Like us, they perform third-party testing and in-house heavy metal testing. Many of their products are certified organic, but be sure to check individual products on a case by case basis.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ashwagandha root powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon honey/maple syrup/or blend mixture with 1-2 dates
- dash of cardamom
- 8-10 oz milk of choice already heated (the powders mix better into warm milk)
- Whisk together or pulse in a blender (and if you wanted to get really fancy, you could froth your milk with a frothing wand)
- Enjoy as you relax!
Do you have any recipes you love and want to share with the FullWell community? Shoot our clinical team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
The information provided on this website is provided for educational purposes only and should not be treated as medical advice. FullWell makes no guarantees regarding the information provided or how products may work for any individual. If you suffer from a health condition, you should consult your health care practitioner for medical advice and before introducing any new products into your health care regimen. For more information please read out terms and conditions.